- Mei Ling
- Amos Dong
- Andrew Chong
- Ang Beng Hooi a.k.a. KAK
- Benjamin Tham a.k.a. DOCTOR
- Bryan Siew
- Carolyn Lim
- Cathy Lee
- Chee Sin
- Cheryl
- Christina Wong
- Cyprian Lee
- Danyl Tan
- Daphne Lee
- Doris Chien
- Eiling
- Elaine Lee
- Fawaz
- Florence Hong
- Francis Hong
- Jack Chui
- Jesmine Ng
- Joseph Chew
- Kelly Lim a.k.a. CHIU KEA
- Keng Mun
- Kok Kin
- Li Ann
- Li Mei
- Marcus Tan
- Melvin Liew
- Michelle Kirsten Tai a.k.a. BABI HUTANZZ
- Pei Yan
- Rachel Leong
- Robin Wong
- Safrul
- Samuel Siew a.k.a. RON-SAMUEL
- Sau Suan a.k.a. XIAO XIAO ^^
- Shino Lee
- Solomon Oon
- Sook Ling a.k.a. SIAO PO ;p
- Sook Wei
- Sui Kar
- Summer Teng
- Tee Chin
- Theenesh
- Theresa
- Timmy Ting a.k.a. FAKE ROONEY-CANTONA
- Tommy Yip a.k.a. MONK BOND
- Wai Yee
- Way Chuan
- Yee Jing
- Yee San
- Yi Wei
- Ziling
Monday, January 26, 2009
Thank You for the Birthday messages
I'd like to extend my gratitude to the list of peeps and peers for their wonderful birthday wishes (on Facebook and text messages) =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Walao... I was the 30th person to wish you??? Or I'm the 30th important person in your life...? *sobs* So sad, man... I thought I was at least in the Top 10... *sniffs* Anyway, I'm Kebabz... YOU are Babi Hutanz... get your facts right, hunny... ;P
hello! you cannot see those names were arranged in alphabetical orders???
need me to dig your eye balls out and rub it clean??
wait... or i up your name to #29??
wahahahaha~ ;p
BABI HUTANZ
vince, it's OON not ONN...ish, ish, ish...im not politically linked(for now!)
Post a Comment