Saturday, February 7, 2009

Maintenance Job

Hey ya, peeps! How-dy??

Anyways, I'm in Jusco Wangsa Maju's Starbucks to have my car polished. It has been a longggggggg while ^^

Today, I've spent like... Erm... Let's do the maths:
Tyres = RM198 x 2 = RM396
Alignment + Balancing = RM50
Door rubber = RM80
Car Polishing = RM165

Grand Total = RM691

No kidding, and it's SOLELY and ONLY and AMAZINGLY on my car (-_-")
Kinda heavy right? Well, to comfort myself, how often do I do this yea? =) This is what we called as MAINTENANCE.

Now, it kinda prompted to me whether I should really get a car early next year (that's my plan, though).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care of yer 'ride' and it'll take care of u

Mephidross said...

sayang your car more,bring for massage more often! and remember body checkup. :P

Vincent Teh said...

the check up mahal giler weyyy...

Powered By Blogger