Monday, October 19, 2009

Adidas SALA [X vs X]

I've been wearing Adidas Predator for at least 2 years now. However, recently there aren't much choice for the Predator range.

So, while I was loitering around Summit Subang (was attending some event there), I came across the Adidas Factory Outlet boutique. Without any hesitation, I went into scout for a new pair of futsal shoes. I can say that ALL the shoes are at least 50% off the retail price, cos it's factory outlet maaa, hahaha.

Well, wanted to get a new pair of Predator but the size was too big. Then, I saw the Adidas SALA range. I always thought of getting a pair to get the feel of the shoes as many claimed that it's a good pair for futsal cos it's light and comfortable.
And I didn't put myself in a difficult situation and immediately get a pair. It only cost me RM110, compared to the retail, it's selling at RM220. What a catch XD
Bottom line, I've found a new love but I'm still looking forward to the new range of Predator for the World Cup 2010! ^^

2 comments:

eiling lim said...

serious shit? 50% off? Ooh... i must go. Anyways, nice shoes!

Vincent Teh said...

yeap! it's 50% alright, for futsal shoes range la. heee.

but they do have casual shoes as well. if you're lucky, they may have your size too! so it's pretty limited :)

Powered By Blogger