Friday, November 13, 2009

9 Emperor Gods Festival

This is like a freaking long-delayed post! =.=

Anyways, 25/10/2009 was the main prayers during the 9 Emperor Gods Festival. We woke up pretty early to get to the market to buy some stuff before heading to the temple, located in Ampang.
Our offerings
After reaching, we wasted no time in heading into the "war zone" to start our prayers.
Here are some of the usual scenes and stuff that you can see and get during this period of the festival :)
Youngsters doing some good deeds
The one in RED is my uncle
Grandma and her stuff :)
Cam-whore session!
I looked like crap =.=

Moving on...
Is this REALLY necessary?? I even saw a guy wearing formal. Should have taken a snap =.=One of the tallest plant I've ever seen. It's a bamboo, I think ;p
After that we went back to grandma's dorm to have light refreshments.
What could be better than to have a "mini gathering" with friends that you only meet once a year :)
Next up: A short trip to Genting to check out my pair of tortoises :) Stay tune!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger