Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snippets Of Kai's Wedding (II)

Date : 01/01/2010
Time : 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Venue : Some Chinese restaurant in Ipoh :p
Happening? : YES!! All because I was drunk and wasted, hahaha! :D
At Tapah R&R
Our lodging
Now, photos from the dinner :)
Must be a very intense conversation
Stage backdrop
Ready to "shoot" the couple!
Happily married :)
The band that night - Mangroove Band
The siao gang. Always the first to heat up the occasion :)
First serving of the night at the main table
The yum-seng session that does not have a time
Pop the champagne
Toasting session
With Wendy, again :)
Some funny faces that you can see that night :)
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
This boy gets my vote for the night!
Let's get it grooving!
Siblings
Cousins
#1
#2
The couple & the band
Friends
This was how I ended my night - WASTED =.=
I was lucky not to suffer any hang over the next day XD

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger