Friday, January 30, 2009

Surprise Pre-CNY Dinner [23/01/2009]

It was a plan for a pre-CNY dinner with my primary mates in Hokkaido restaurant that turned out to be a birthday celebration for me as well, organized by Robin =)
He had his whole bunch of culprits with him to make it happened. I was surprised that most of them arrived wayyy earlier than I did, hahaha.
Anyways, I was late cos I went to PJ to pick up Mei Ling from her office. The traffic was hectic, havoc and haywire I tell ya.

Once I reached there, they were all there, except for Cheryl and Max =)

The rest ordered a plate of noodles to begin with, to salvage their lives from hunger, LOL. Sorry guys ;p

Some photos before the food arrives;
So, to the food. Here are some photos to begin with ^^
Okay... I never expect for a birthday cake, though. ONLY dinner and that's it! But they went an extra mile...
Next up, groupics!!!
And finally... Present ^^
I'm thankful for what they've done for me. I have to say, this is my first time experiencing such birthday celebration with my friends in my whole life. Never have I been in such situation before. Usually it has been with my family members =)

Definitely a remarkable and unforgettable day for me ;)

2 comments:

marcusan said...

LOL>.. so fast lar you blog!! haha.. i had some problem with internet connection.. HAIHZ..

anyhows, very nice of you to include me in your birthday wishers list.. :p

Vincent Teh said...

well my man, you've been a good friend to me.

how could i leave you out?!?! that's suicidal. LOL ;p

Powered By Blogger