Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Eve Gathering [31.12.08 - 01.01.09]

Robin, Tommy and I suggested to have a steamboat gathering amongst our primary mates on the 31st at my crib. Well, to be honest, I was in quandary state on the number of headcounts, as some of them might already have their own plans.

Anyways, we still proceed with the plans. Lucky enough, he was very helpful in making the gathering happened =) Some came back to me last minute saying they are coming, and bringing some friends who we may know. To me, better late than never. I was glad, nonetheless ;)

Mom helped me out on getting the ingredients from the wet and dry market *thanks mom*. So does me Mei Ling =)

Melvin was the first to arrive. He bought some tidbits to add on to the snack bar =) Then came Sunny, Doris and Vivian. I've not seen Doris for the past 11 years and yea... Finally I get to meet her =) She sat next to me in Standard 6, though, LOL. Tommy and Grace came next, followed by Robin, Sui Kar and Keng Mun.

Here are some of the photos during the steamboat session =)
First cheer of the night...
Our mixer for the night...
Cousin Keat dropped by a while to say HI after coming back from UK for the holidays:
After the makan-makan session, we all went inside to start our drinking + game session. And also to chill out ;)
It was almost the stroke of midnight on January 1st, 2009. We all rushed to the nearest spot that the KL city is visible. Unfortunately, the fireworks went off BUT... We managed to popped the champagne and greet everyone happy new year!! =D Didn't take any photos though, everyone had fun ;)

Here are the group photos!

Have a great 2009, everyone!!

4 comments:

eiling lim said...

got any eligible bachelors to introduce?!!

Vincent Teh said...

hmmm... younger ones, ngam nei mou??

Anonymous said...

wats the spec and requirement?...

marcusan said...

LOL> how come Yip's face look so stoned wan? LOL

Powered By Blogger