Friday, January 23, 2009

What's Going On

It's been a while since I last updated my blog.

Let's see.............................................................

Well, it has been a roller-coaster-ride for the past couple of weeks. Both good and bad. But more to the bad side, I reckon. Too many issues happened at the same time that prompted me to make a swift recovery and decide what I wanted most in my life, career especially.

Lots of power shifting that has been going on, people started to point fingers, picking on one another, even yelled at each other and it doesn't seem to look good, as far as I'm concerned.

But... Chinese New Year (CNY) is around the corner, which coincidentally falls on my birthday, for the first time I think =) I'm not gonna let those messy life in office disturb me while I'm having fun. In fact, I'm really looking forward towards the first day of the festive season!! =D Wondering where will I be... =)

Tonight, my friends and I will be having our very own pre-CNY dinner in Hokkaido restaurant. Will try to snap some photos. If I don't, probably I'm drunk on that night itself, wish I hope NOT, LOL.

Happy Chinese New Year, peeps!!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger