Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Futsal? Work?

"You might have to follow me to Oman".

I'm looking forward to it, of course. He told me it will only be a few days away - setup the server and database - make sure it runs as it should be and we will be on our way home.

But... The subject which concern me is none other than F.U.T.S.A.L.. I know, some might wanna kill me for having this thought (especially the person whom I always mentioned "Taylor" to)

I'm VERY passionate about futsal. I eat, live, sleep and breathe futsal. Even Mei Ling went from "I-See" to "No-Eye-See" nowadays, LOL.

Okay, it's only futsal - you might say. However, I couldn't imagine the day I let the game pass me by (!@#$#@%$#).

I don't know what would I become or where will I end up when my illustrious futsal career comes to an end. LOL. WTF.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha......dun go and kacau the girls there are, nanti kena pancung :D

Mephidross said...

wah Oman ,syok wor!

Powered By Blogger