Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Humiliation

At first, it was a massacre. Now, it's humiliation.

What in the world is going on?? What happened to ManUtd??

Fulham had just inflicted serious wounds to ManUtd's title defence. Okay, I admit that they are kinda experiencing a slump here but that shouldn't be the case to argue about.
BAD day in the office

They beat Fulham twice, comfortably, with a 4-0, 4-0 result about 3 weeks ago.

1 point ahead and a game in hand, can ManUtd throttle their way through this time? How far can Liverpool go to chase ManUtd for the title?

With the 2-week international break, I hope they'll come back stronger than ever.

I know I can go on and on and on about this, simply because I'm not a happy fan right now. But... Guess I should stop for now, it won't get me anywhere and won't do me any good, LOL.

OutZzz!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger