Monday, March 16, 2009

It Was A Massacre!!

HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING?!?!?

I swear on my tortoises that I've never seen such mauling on The Devils before - in Old Trafford!!

Seriously, losing 1-4!! Deyyy... Tell me what kinda game is that?!?!

Ya know, I could settle with a 1-1 draw or a 1-2 loss. But noooo... They just gotta let the score line to be 1-3 then 1-4, with Vidic getting the marching orders. What the hell?!?!

That was how BAD the game went

No Giggs and Scholes in the First XI, not even Berbatov. And why can't Ronaldo be a team player rather than doing a solo act.

Sigh... I felt shitty-ly bad for my beloved team. After all the tough draw with Inter Milan (Internazionale) in the Champions League, they prevailed. After the Carling Cup Final, they prevailed too and followed by the 4-0 demolition of Fulham in the FA Cup.

Well, I guess every dog has its day, ManUtd is not excluded.

4 points ahead and a game in hand - with Arsenal still to visit Old Trafford and an away visit to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. This will definitely test their Quintuple Quest.

ManUtd Forever!!

2 comments:

Djazz said...

Yea, Vincent ! I'm so so ...speechless ! Vidic makes lotsa mistakes =( Bt it's okay, We're leading !

Vincent Teh said...

i don't know if it's ok that we are leading with only 4 points.

it could have been 10, if it's not for the awful display!!

!@#$#$

Powered By Blogger