Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update(s)

I'm partially off the radar recently - didn't pour much interest in blogging, too hooked up with futsal and shopping. Well, those are just excuses, hahaha.

Let's see...

This coming weekend, my family and I will be going up to Cameron Highland in celebration of mum's 50th birthday =) Sis and I will be sponsoring the trip. Dah working, kan. So, treat parents to a vacation laaa =)

Mei Ling will be tagging along. She has never been to Cameron and I thought it would be a great moment to bring her up there, stuff her with strawberries and say hello to the amount of flies that you've ever discover =p

I'm truly looking forward to the trip. My last time up there was almost 5 years, 19 years old back then. And I look like crap, hahaha. Wished I could show you how I looked like 5 years ago but I've deleted most of the photos. But I still look hot laaa last time, LOL~

Time flies. I'm already with my current employer for more than a year now, double the time I was with my previous one. I've to say that I actually learned a lot, in terms of setting up servers, learning Linux platform. It's like I've discovered a new horizon in my interest =)

Somehow, I do not wish to stuck as a technical dude like forever. I wanna do something which can bring me up to another level, something that allows me to do more than what I'm doing now. Perhaps I should get out of my comfort zone someday... Soon.

Anyhow, I'm contented for now. Nothing much to complain about. Only a few glitches here and there.

4 comments:

Ai Mei said...

I kinda miss Cameron now :( A very nice and relaxing place thou.

Vincent Teh said...

yea, i'm really looking forward to it :)

will take some photos and share with you in FB :D

come back to kl soon and go with deelern ;)

eiling lim said...

so vain la you! Let me see whether I have photos of you when you were in college...*evil grin

Vincent Teh said...

hahaha. okays, please search around. but i can bet la, you don't have my photos back then wan ;p

Powered By Blogger