Monday, May 4, 2009

W705

Behold...

OK OK, there's no biggie about this phone in comparison to Apple iPhone :)

But, I'm still loving it~! :D

Alright. This phone has most of the features that I wanted, most noticeably WiFi. Yup, I'm really into WiFi phones nowadays as it would be easier for me to go online whenever and wherever I want, provided there's wireless network around :) It is also a 3.5G mobile that allows high-speed Internet.

For the text messaging, I'm able to view the text messages between myself and any sender in chronological order to its respective Conversation. Thus, I do not need to toggle between Inbox and Sent Messages folders to trace the conversations.

It has Motion Sensor and Auto Rotate functions. Motion Sensor allows me to switch songs and play games by just shaking the phone to the left or right. Auto Rotate is something similar to the iPhone, whereby the websites, photos and music player can be rotated vertically or horizontally.

The Google Map is real time. It locates my last know status on my phone via GPS. How cool is that? :)
It comes in 2 colors - Passionate Red and Luxury Silver. There's no need to guess which color I chose ;)

Along with the phone is a 4GB Memory Stick Micro. The phone memory itself is 120MB. But with the pre-configurations, it uses up to 40MB.

There are more functions yet to be explored by me. Well, I only had this phone for like less than 72 hours, hahaha.

Oh... And I traded in my K800i of this baby and I think it's pretty worth it, with an extra 1 year extended warranty plus a bluetooth headset worth RM199 :)


p/s: The review that I gave is based on my own experience and interest; NOT in comparison to any other devices. You may agree or disagree to what I have to say but don't take it too personally. We have our own taste.

2 comments:

Mephidross said...

nice phone dude.

i didnt know this model has GPS but with the wifi its really convenient its a plus.
and
i still sayang my S500..:p

Vincent Teh said...

yea... it's very convenient indeed.

although it's not a cybershot phone, but it still take good photo quality and i'm satisfied with it :)

and... you're good in comforting yourself, kekeke ;p

Powered By Blogger