Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's Gonna Be Me

Nope, it's not the song by N'Sync. The thing is, no one likes to do the dirty job, right?? So, "they" turned to me and said "Hey, we can't make it. Can you?". Oh yea, I should always comply to whatever request, is it? Think again!!

You have reinforcements with you, just use them laaa. Just because of small issue, you did not pick them?? Oh, such crappy excuses I'll get. Grrrr...

And yea, please DO NOT GIVE SO MANY COMMENTS. I can't stand you nagging and all when I'm doing you guys a favor. Just shut the hell up and go along with it. Don't like it? Look for a replacement, I'd be the happiest to pass my "responsibility" down =)

Anyhow, I have respect to the other 2 person. Therefore, I'll do it in the name of RESPECT =) I always believe good deeds will be rewarded *halo* ;)

Gotta go get ready now. Outzz!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger