Friday, November 28, 2008

Random

My car is not in a good condition recently. As you all know, Perdana V6 is well-known for its whole gearbox issues. It kinda prompted to me, "It's time to change".

Dad has been asking his friends about the price of a gearbox. A re-con gearbox will cost around RM2,800 with a 6 months warranty, which I don't think it's worth the amount.

If I were to change to a new gearbox, it will cost up to RM15,000 to RM20,000. I rather use it to pay for a new car's down payment with this amount.

Sis' car is due to change as well. But due to several interest issues, she rather stick to her current ride. Perhaps she has her own thinking and plans.

Anyways, we're looking at a few possible replacements. We'll see how it goes later =)

This weekend, I'll be going around to check on the prices for a new car and my car's trade-in value. I hope it's worth the amount I have in mind. Hopefully it's negotiable too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

new car??? phew vit~~~~

eiling lim said...

honestly you should change your car. My boyfriend's perdana also has the same gear box problem and a new gear box is damn expensive!

Vincent Teh said...

kendra:
it's speculation... where did you heard it from?? hahaha ;p

Vincent Teh said...

eiling:
it's a good car but yea, to maintain a perdana is not cheap!!
how old is your bf's perdana? i'm looking for a good deal, too. hmmm...

Powered By Blogger