Saturday, November 29, 2008

Makan-Makan @ Setapak Prawn Mee

I brought Mei Ling for lunch and decided on to try the prawn mee that was once "claimed" the best in town - Setapak Prawn Mee. It's only my second time here. Couldn't remember when was the first. Many years ago...??
The stall
Additional dishes
Menu
I'm sure the pork will R.I.P...
... And no, I do not wanna eat "something" alive!!
My Pork RIBS Prawn Mee
Mei Ling ordered the plain prawn mee, without additional dishes.

The bill came up to RM16.50, including 3 glasses of herbal tea. Here's the breakdown:
Prawn Mee + Pork Ribs = RM6.00
Prawn Mee = RM6.00
Drinks = RM1.50 x 3

Anyways, I don't find it as good as it "claimed" to be. It tasted like just another prawn me that you can get anywhere. Wonder how it gets the Food Journey banner there. Just my thoughts =)

Here are the details, if you'd like to try:
Name: Setapak Prawn Mee
Address: 86-4, Jalan Pahang, 53200 Setapak, Kuala Lumpur (click here for the map)
Opening Hours: 7.00am – 5.00pm (Closed Monday)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger