Friday, December 12, 2008

Random 2

So, in my previous entry I was mentioning about the current issues I'm facing with my car but nowwww... I've decided to go against my will to change my car.

Yes, initially I was pointing my fingers around. But now that I realized, it's not as easy as it seems.

Just forked out RM1,500 to change gearbox part from EON. At least it's more reliable and I feel more relieve for them to handle my car.

After that, I sent my car for assessment. The trader said everything is in good condition and all but they are only willing to offer me RM45,000. Whouuuu... That's wayyyy too low - beyond my expectation!! I was hoping for at least RM50,000.

I know they offer me according to market value, regardless the condition. Furthermore, the mileage plays a big part in determining the value. Within 3 years, my car has gone up to 136,000km. Isn't that heavy or what? =)

Oh well... I'd just like to know my car's value. After all, it justified my reversed decision. No regrets. My car is still in tip top condition, thought ;)

Anyways, after coming back from Genting on Sunday, we're supposed to drop by at dad's friend's daughter's party in Lake Garden and I'm included in the list of guests. However, I got to know from sis that she'll be going straight up to Penang from Genting. Which mean I'm all alone there with parents' friends.

I'm sure I'll get bored there. So, I text dad asking him for permission to be excluded, instead and join my pals for futsal on Sunday. I hope he's fine with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa!! 130k tat is high wor....mine 9yrs car it's 180k :p

Anonymous said...

3 yrs gets 130K its really a lot. i guess the trader think you are a salesperson.

Vincent Teh said...

yeap, it's too high. well, my dad travels to the airport EVERYDAY! except sunday :)

Powered By Blogger