Friday, December 5, 2008

Snippets

I haven't been updating my blog at late. It has been a busy week. There was a soft launching/ internal launching of my company's latest system and I had to be on guard with all the testing to make sure it runs smoothly, not perfect cos it isn't!! LOL.

Thankfully, everything went well. Boss gave us the 2 thumbs up but there are a lot more to edit and adjust. Well, this ONLY concern us, internally. Until the time we launch it to our customers, it could all be a whole DIFFERENT story. More changes may come, eventually. There will never be an ending to it, sigh...

Guess it's gonna be another period of drilling, again~!

Anyways, I've been checking on cars too. Erm... Many issues surrounds the decision. I hope to make it simpler but nothing happens overnight. So, I'll try to work out a few possibilities. Kinda fed up though but again, what is it in this world that is easier than to eat and sleep?? =D

Oh!! Christmas is around the corner! It's time to give and take *yay*

And parents' anniversary too! Awesome weekend ahead!! Hahaha. Will be celebrating my ol' folks' anniversary in Awana, Genting right after dad's golfing session. It's gonna be an awesome night!! Hahaha =D

Gonna overnight there, will be down on Sunday to attend dad's friend's daughter's 1st birthday.

Whatever it is, I'm just looking forward towards the outing weekends as a getaway from my work ;)

Perhaps I shall work on my New Year's Resolutions too. Question is - Where to start??? ;p

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger