Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Last Dinner

Last Friday (04/09/2009) was my curtain closure in BSMART Technology. Well, I've to admit I felt quite emotional upon leaving the company but it was a decision that I've made for my own good and I'm gonna look at it as an escape? LOL.

Had a few snapshots with the personnel who has helped me during my tenure there and eventually became good friends:
Carol, Myself, Kana, Chong
Messy Daisy @ Angela @ LaLa
Miss Goh Swee Ling
And... Yea, the boss =.=
Then, we went over to Restaurant Nelayan located in Titiwangsa Lake for a break-fast gathering, organized by the Sports Club.
BCSC boys:
1
2
3
4
5
Sham, my best buddy. He left for MIMOS :)
Black and White :p
Fanny and Crystal
Arina, Zen and Jiin Hong
Faizal and Hadi
Kak Effa in it :)
Mr. David Chin
(L-R) Navis, Kumar, Hilant, Deven, Monica, Huang Yi
(L-R) Amin, Fauziah, Siti, Rafidah and family :)
Madaline
Myra
5 Friendship...
... Seems like they have something in mind...
... Ambush!!!
Trying to get a final group photo before the night ends:
1
2
3
It was really a tiring day and night. It has been pretty eventful too.

Click here for more photos from the night.

Thank you so much to the Sports Club committee. Although it's about the break-fast gathering, it was also dedicated to my farewell, I'm grateful for that :)

Make sure give me a call whenever you guys play futsal or have any other activities. Would like to catch up once in a while ;)

Oh yea. I'll upload the photos of us (myself, Carol, Angela and Goh) going to Times Square for Subway lunch on the same day soon :)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger