Friday, September 11, 2009

The Last Lunch

Prior to the last dinner on 04/09/2009, we (myself, Angela, Carol, Goh) went to Times Square for Subway lunch. As usual, we took monorail there (fastest way).

Once we reached, I suggested to head straight to Subway for lunch before proceeding to whatever-plans-they-have. Angela suggested to get the XXL Chicken to go along with our sandwiches. I'm not particular sure the name of the restaurant but it's located at the same floor as the cinema.

Now, I'll let the photos do the talking :)
Look at the amount of food we're having!
While waiting for the train...
Hmmm...
Nice :p
Angela is up to something...
... A pole dancer =.=
The makcik also wanna join =.=
Carol for the closing. Don't know what is she doing, LOL.
It was just a simple lunch outing but I enjoyed it a lot. This is gonna be one of the things that I'm gonna miss most :)

1 comments:

Messy Daisy said...

It was indeed a great, memorable lunch :) and no, im not pole dancer :P :P

Powered By Blogger