Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dilemma

Does it have to be bad?

I've been thinking since last night when sis sent me something... Something that could change others' impression on me... My life... I don't know which should I choose, it's mind torturing...

Question is: Which one should I choose?

Wondering what is it all about? I've no choice and I wish to share with you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please help me to decide...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's no right or wrong...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ready? Here you go...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OR


Sigh
... Help me to decide :(


p/s: So, does dilemma has to be bad? ;)

4 comments:

Mephidross said...

change.

Vincent Teh said...

hmmm... change to which design? :)

Styl said...

i like the one u have it up now. the first one is just too blue, dear

Vincent Teh said...

zu, you scare me for a moment. i was wondering, "which lady i know who has style?", hahaha.

thanks for your comment! appreciate it :D

Powered By Blogger