Friday, July 31, 2009

Blabbing #1

Here comes the weekend!

Yes, I don't have any plans at all =.= Feel so odd staying at home, sleeping, playing games, online, no football matches... Darn bored man. A bit of dose of futsal might do the trick, perhaps? ;)

I have few choices:
  1. Send my car for polishing
  2. Online in Starbucks
  3. Hang out with my buddies
  4. To the bank (wtf??)
But I prefer to stay home, don't know why. But ok laaa, staying home during the weekend is something that I've not been doing for quite some time now :)

Just feel so sleepy now. And to sum that up, Mei Ling told me that she might just extend her stay in Sydney to help out her sister in shifting to a new location.

GAAAAA!!! Kena tunggu lagi =.=

Just ranting. Anything else to add to my misery?

4 comments:

Cee said...

Aawwwhhh.....case of missing gurpren.
no nid, jz polish car urself tat will take up one day dy :p

eiling lim said...

go to the bank and check the bank account! haha...

Vincent Teh said...

carol: i've got the privilege for them to do for me already. so no need so susah :p

eiling: go to the bank the whole day? i could be suspected as a bank robber there, heeee...

Cee said...

u sure or not??.....u cme in office wit red eyes lately, how leh...hehehe

aiyo ofis jz above bank, can go mon-fri...boring dy.

Powered By Blogger