Friday, July 10, 2009

Lately #5

Recently, I've lost my inspiration to start blogging again. I know my blog as been old and dry. The plot seemed to be lost, somehow.

I tried looking around me, reminiscing what had happened to me over the past couple of months but nothing came up. My mind is filled with blanks and... I don't know what to do with it.

Listening to songs certainly didn't work out for me, as I'm busy thinking about something else.

I know that the late Michael Jackson's life has been a hit for the past 1.5 weeks.

That made a lot of people start to wonder about their life - what could have or might have been? Hmm... Sounds spooky :p

However, if a person's time is up, you have got to accept it. Though it's a sad-sad scene to look at but it can be a blessing in disguised.

Let's remember MJ for the humanitarian work that he has done for us, besides his wrong-doings that everyone loathed him.

But have you ever thought of how true or made-up those stories can be? Hollywood is well-known for its gossips. So, why don't we ask MJ himself? Look at his point of view, aside from others.

And there are people who certainly and definitely are HYPOCRITES, I tell you.

Before MJ's death, people around started accusing him for child molesting offence. Some even tried to sue him off his fortune for that.

But right at his death, they changed their POV and gave their support, love and sympathy to the Jackson's family. What the heck is this?!?!

Mr. Al Sharpton stood by MJ and he said one of the most stunning and truly amazing thing to MJ's children. This was quoted by him:

"There wasn't nothing strange about your daddy. What was strange was what your daddy had to deal with. But he dealt with it anyway."

This was like so freakingly, awesomely true.

Anyways, this is only my opnion about the things that I've seen, as of late. Perhaps, as I'm writing, my inspiration just came back :)

Cool stuff...

So, people... Let's heal the world and make it a better place.

Adios!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger