Thursday, September 25, 2008

Perfect Weekend

The time of my life
Gonna go through briefly on the activities last week (20/09/2008 - 21/09/2008) =)
  1. Went to Batu Laut with parents and sis for lunch. Brought Mei Ling along. It was a good outing. Went to the longan orchard as well, after that.
  2. Bought about 33kgs of longans home!! Well, we distributed it around, though =)
  3. Reached home about 4pm. Watched Iron Man to kill some time.
  4. Decided not to hold the present for too long. I wanted her to wear it for the night's dinner =) So, I placed the present and a birthday card into her bag. She got stoned when she saw what was inside!! Tryin'a act cool and all, it didn't work though ;p
  5. We got ourselves ready and I brought her to TGI Friday's. We had Shrimp Martini, Buffalo Wings, Sizzling Chicken and Cheese, Double-Stack Chicken Quesadillas and a Chocolate Malt Cake.
  6. Had a good dinner and chat throughout the night.
  7. Called for the bill and they gave her a surprised birthday song, requested by Yours Truly =) Boy, did she get played and fooled the whole night, kekeke ;p
  8. Here's the picture:
  9. Watched Black Water after the dinner. It's based on a true story in Australia, which AGAIN involved a crocodile (-_-") It's also the first time I watch a movie that consists of ONLY 5 main actors, period.
  10. Sent her home after that. Reach the front gate at the stroke of midnight. Unexpected ;)
  11. The next morning, she drove to my house and we went for breakfast.
  12. Dropped by at KLCC to have my pants altered. Was kinda pissed with the stuck-up dude that put the blame on me. Argh, long story...
  13. Met up with parents, a while, as they were heading to LV in KLCC. Was checking out on some potential wallet to replace my current one =D
  14. Then, we went home as she needs to get her work done, while I prepared myself for futsal.
  15. And I got home with a partially chipped + bleeding thumb (-_-")
  16. Mom then cooked dinner and had a toast to Mei Ling on her birthday =)
  17. She left around 10.30pm. I sure do miss her =)
Anyways, she'll be away for her company's quarterly meeting. Gonna have the whole weekend on my own. Gotta get my car fixed (hopefully it's NOT a gearbox issue) and might meet up with the evil Sook Ling and my old pal, Francis =) Will be waiting for Jack to be back from his trip. It has been a while =)

Adios~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Am NOT EVIL SOOK LING!!!
whoa luckily i read this post now, now i know how you spoilt my reputation
#$#@$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#

Vincent Teh said...

even when i put it at the bottom of the entry, you managed to see it! lol.
no la, your reputation still good what ;p
I've more to say though, but give chance laaaa

Powered By Blogger