Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What A Day!

First shocker of the day - URINE TEST?? You gotta be kidding me!! NO!! Department by department was called upon to the conference room to have a short briefing on the test. Konon-lah is a new company policy. It does felt weird as it’s my first time doing such test.

A colleague was instructed to follow everyone into the loo, to make sure that we pee into the container provided and no other substances are added (duh!). Then, a reader is dipped into the urine and the result appears in matter of seconds. Some sort like pregnancy test ;p

However, what frustrates me the most today is the mishandling of the current company’s operations. Air-cons have been dismantled to be brought over to the new office. Gosh, can’t they use their bloody brain?? We’re still working here and it’s freaking hot in the office!! And they certainly messed up the whole office I tell ya. Currently, it’s only ONE fcuking air-con, supplying cold air to the whole department. Dim-wit to the max!! How I wished I’m stationed in Cyberjaya office until the shifting is completed. Less hassle.


p/s: Hm... I'm not excited with the capture of Berbatov but is SHOCKED over Robinho's move to Manchester City. Definitely a hugeee title-defence season by the Red Devils.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger