Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend

Okay. So it's Friday, yet another weekend approaching. I'm not leaving office, just yet, to wait for the traffic in central KL to subside.
Right, what's up for the weekend?? I don't think I'll have any plans in mind. Mei Ling will be meeting up with her college mate. Might send my car back to the Air Cool (tinting shop), my demister doesn't seem to work!! Only the bottom 4 line works (DAMN!). I've to admit that I'm beginning to be obsessed with my car's situation, good or bad, sighhh... (-_-")

Little that I know that mom will only be back from Melbourne next week! It's more than 2 weeks she's there, as told. Dad may join her one of these days. But I reckon he won't get his tickets on time. We'll see... =)


Currently listening to: I Will Be (Leona Lewis)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger