Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Office

We have finally shifted! Better working environment, bigger working space, no complains on spoiled air-con... What else?? =D I went to the new premise first to coordinate the movers on uploading the boxes. This was how my desk look like before and after I arranged it:
Before
After
Now, take a look at the pantry. I'm not sure what are they gonna have with the amount of space there:
Pantry
Rumors have it that they are gonna place a fusbol and pool table for entertainment. I SERIOUSLY doubt that's gonna happen.

Another issue is FOOD~! Ok, next to the building, there are a few stalls but I wouldn't wanna eat that for the rest of my time here =x If were to walk to those places that I used to go, I gotta bring another set of attire to office then (-_-")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice working environment!

Vincent Teh said...

thank you :)

Powered By Blogger