Sunday, September 7, 2008

WTF is "PLU"??

I received a surprised text message from a friend, whom I've never met for a very longggg time. I'll take you through our conversation:
*mind that this blog entry may require parental control
**********************************************************************************
Legend: Anonymous = AN

AN: Hi! How are you? Still remember me?
Me: Hey dude. I remember you.
AN: Ehh... Can I ask you something? Are you PLU?
Me: What is PLU?
AN: You don't understand means you are not larr.
AN: You like guy or girl one?
Me: I'm confused... Not sure which I like more... <-- (This was totally meant to be a joke or for fun, mind you. HONEST!!)
AN: I see. You try with guy before? No matter love or XXX? <-- (You get the drift)
AN: Got interest to try XXX with guy?
Me: Hey man, don't think I'm interested. How's your life? <-- (Knowing that he's serious, I HAD to change the topic, ASAP!!)
AN: No larr, just wish to .... <-- (I can't bear to type the complete SMS)
Me: Of course... NOT!! Dude, I'm not interested at all.
AN: Oh, but just try for an experience lorr. Can give me and yourself a chance to clarify it?
AN: Sorry, I think I've said too much! <-- (Duhh~ What do you think??)
AN: No reply means can't be friends anymore?
Me: Sorry dude, I'm REALLY NOT interested in what you want. I'm straight, that's it.
AN: Ok, got it. Sorry to say so many nonsense things to you!
AN: One day, if you wish to .... even oral, you can always look for me. <-- (Don't even think about it)
**********************************************************************************
Didn't I screwed things up in the beginning? Hahaha... I showed those text messages to sis and cousin sis. I thought "Ok, let's have some fun. Let's tease him". Little did I know, I got him "started", darn~ ;p And they started teasing me "Didn't know your market is THAT broad" (-_-")

Well, I don't care if he isn't straight. Just DON'T involve me =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kah kah kah.......belum cuba, belum tau wor

Vincent Teh said...

tak mau cuba langsung

Powered By Blogger