Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weekend Out

Last week, I brought parents around for the day. To my surprise, dad didn't play golf! Ha!! Oh well, he has gout on his right wrist and definitely hurt his butt off. Therefore, he decided to take a day off. I told him that Tiger Woods came back stronger after having surgery to his knees. So, I hope he'll roar back as Water Wood (his name in Mandarin, by the way)!! :D

We had dim sum in Jalan Ipoh, just a light breakfast as the 2 memang wanna keep fit and on diet, unlike me.
Then, we headed on to Gardens. The last time they were there was somewhere in May 2008, hahaha! Aiya, being the chauffeur and a good son, I said ok, let me show you guys what you've been missing :p
Check out the mobile phone price @.@
Launching of iPhone 3G[S]
OK laaa... They jalan here and there, to them it's nothing special, hahaha.

After a few minutes walking, I suggested that we look for sis for lunch, since we are nearby.

We went to Banquet in Bangsar Village II. I didn't eat, trust me. I only had fruit juice, hahaha. So not me, I tell ya!
So, we sent sis back to her office and went back home :)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger