Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FML #1

Just when I'm done with the petrol issue, now I'm into something old and new - my car.

I've been driving my car for the past 2 years now. So far, I've changed the gearbox that cost RM1,500 for a re-condition one, RM450 for some ignition wiring and replacing a stolen hub cap that cost RM60 to RM80 per piece (double the price of their production cost) less than a year ago.

Just over a month ago, the hub cap was ONCE AGAIN stolen by some mofos in my housing area. I thought maybe this time I'll buy it later or thinking about change the whole set of rims. That would cost about RM1,000 to RM1,500 for the rims and tires.
And today, another group of mofos decided to go the extra mile - by dismantling my car's spoiler! What's worse is that my car is parked in a guarded area. Maybe the absence of CCTV gave those fcukers an advantage.
!@#$#!$@$#!
Before I picked a lot to park today, I had an odd feeling. And my instinct was right. Same goes to the time my hub cap was stolen. I was hesitating whether to park at that particular spot that day. I guess our instinct never lie, shouldn't doubt it.

This time, I'm really fed up in maintaining the car, especially when the parts are being stolen freely by those uneducated. It's really not cheap to purchase its accessories.

And for the spoiler, I don't have any comment on that. Perhaps not replacing it with a new one is the best decision. Otherwise, those fcukers will keep on coming to steal the parts.

I do not wish to maintain the car with much effort anymore, when people out there happily come to my car as if it's an accessories shop. One by one, being stolen. How much patience and unnecessary expenses can I afford?

I'm just extremely worked up right now and I might just thinking of trading in the car before someone decides to steal the whole car instead, some day *touch wood laaa*

IMO, living here in Malaysia is no longer safe, not only in regards to our belongings/ possessions but also human lives. What's with all the security booth or night watch these days? Do they really help to prevent such crimes from happening? Even if it's a small issue, but it will leave a big impact on whether they are really reliable and those people around us, if they are really trustworthy.

Another case of POTONG STIM day. What a fcuk'ed up month I had.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger