Monday, August 24, 2009

Lately #7

This is the first time I'm publicly disclosing my new location - Macro Kiosk Berhad (MK), a subsidiary company under Tan & Tan.

I was really fortunate to receive a call from a head hunter, who did not give up in calling me. He called me when I was in Sunway Lagoon for an outing. I was kinda hesitant to pick up the call as I was preparing to go have some fun. WTF =.=

But something hit me and I went on to answer the call. It turned out to be a good decision and within a day, I agreed to go ahead with the job application. Within a week, I was called for an interview and everything went well. Then, the next few days sealed my fate. I took the offer from MK and on the same day, I've parted ways with my current employer, subject to a month notice.

There is a person that I'd like to thank - Ms. Zurina, my previous superior back in Klientec International. I asked her for a favor as my referee and she agreed. MK called her and she helped me to land the job. I couldn't thank her enough for that :) I'm glad back in 2007, we formed a good friendship bond and she has been a great mentor to me.

I owe you one, Zu ;)

p/s: Congratulations with your 3rd! Hopefully it's a daughter for you :D
pp/s: Counting down to
14 days :)

2 comments:

Styl said...

Hey V ...

No worries. I'm glad I was of help. I was happy that you got the job. when babe's bigger, i think we can go out have a huge meal together eh?? hehehehe ...

Vincent Teh said...

it's gonna be a countless gratitude if i were to carry on, heeee~

oooohhh... how much can you eat, zu??? hahaha. perhaps we should have such outing :)

Powered By Blogger