Friday, August 7, 2009

The Road Finally Taken?

So, I've done what I'm suppose to do. It has been a tough decision to make but for my future sake, it's worthwhile :)

I'm not gonna hold back my expression. A bumpy ride throughout my tenure here doesn't bring me any good at all. I've learned what can be learned, I've seen what can be seen and I've spoken what can be spoken.

Getting a good career ain't an easy path. You gotta fight for what's yours and the best man wins. And I won, I was shortlisted and selected, I'm proud of my achievement, why shouldn't I be? :)

I know I've to start all over again but it's gonna be a good start. I'm just happy and overwhelmed with myself and I'm definitely gonna get better than before. They promised me a better path and the appreciation that will be given seemed fair :)

Anyways, it's too early for me to say that they will be better but I'm being positive and looking forward in exploring my nurtured and hidden talent (heeee).

I shall undisclosed my next destination until I've gotten all the necessities completed.

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger