Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lately #6

I've not been posting up entry as of late. Not because I'm lazy, I'm just running dry of ideas and events in my surroundings. Anyways, aside from completing my job switching the the new company, I've also resigned on a month notice.

It's gonna be a totally different experience now. I really hope that the new environment will be more lively and it will be a brand new start for me in my career. Now, I know it's too early to say this but I hope to stay in this company for a good 5 years. I was asked in the interview (almost all interviews) - "Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?". Well, there you go. I do not intend to job hop anymore, it's tiring and may not look that nice in my CV.

Frankly speaking, this is my 3rd job since July 2007. Not that bad laaa. My current employment is the longest that I've served, 1 year 6 months. My previous employment, 6.5 months. This shows that I can only improve as time goes by and I'm happy with all the experience I've gained so far :)

Somehow, going into this new job, I'll have an advantage and I'm planning to build on from there. I already have the sort of ideas and methods how to get things going once I report on the first day. It's gonna be intriguing and I'm looking forward to that :)

Oh, something embarrassing happened when I went for a medical check up in Gleneagles Intan, prior to my new employment. Here was how it went:

Nurse
: So Mr. Teh, you have to get a sample of your urine. Don't take the beginning part of your urine. Take the middle. (I swear she wasn't lowering down her voice =.=)
Me: Oh, okay.
5 minutes later...
Nurse: Oh no Mr. Teh. You are supposed to put your urine sample in the tray provided there. You shouldn't be carrying your urine around! But it's ok, please put your urine sample in the lab. (And you guys can imagine, when a person found something shocking, they DEFINITELY would not hold back on their expression! Zzzzzz)
Me: ...................

I swear to God the tray was placed below my waist line and that freaking note was as low as the tray. How am I suppose to know there's a freaking tray there?? And it was freaking embarrassing lorrr. @#!@$%#!@%$

Don't laugh at me laaa. My first time doing medical check up also =.=

On the other note, Mei Ling will be back on the 18th of July! It's a good 1 month that she has been away from me. Shoots! I know, only a month, right? I hate it when I have to bear her absence, I felt so immobilize here! My weekend has been dull, there was nothing that I can do, besides going out for window shopping with my sis =.=

Futsal has been irregular too. But still ok laaa, average of 2 games per week :)

By the way, English Premier League starts TONIGHT!! WOOOT!! What's more awesome is that after the 2009/2010 season is over, World Cup 2010 South Africa is up next! Oh my God! 1 year of football dosage!! Can't ask for more, can I? ;)

I gotta go catch the first match of the 2009/2010 season now! Adios amigos & senoritas!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger