Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Medical Report

The other day I had a pre-employment screening, prior to entering Macro Kiosk.

Yesterday, HR of Goldis Berhad called me and told me about my medical check up report. It seems that everything is fine BUT only to have some abnormal x-ray on my left chest/ lung.

Here's the report:
The first line goes: "An opacity is seen in the left mid zone, suggestive to consolidation."

Does anyone knows what does this mean? Is it bad?

I think it was due to an injury that I picked up during futsal, few months backs, when one of the players elbowed me directly to my left chest. Is this the cause? Hmmm...

Anyways, I'm still fit for employment and it's an optional for me whether to do a second screening on my own, at my own cost. It's more like an FYI to me :)

Glad everything else is alright.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger