Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Business of The Year Award 2007

Just attended an award function - 3rd Business of The Year Award 2007. My company was one of the winners last year. We were also featured on a television program in TV3 last month.
**********************************************************************************
Date: 13th October 2008
Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Venue: Grand Ballroom, Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
Attire:
  1. Suit for Award Winners
  2. Batik for Male Guests
  3. Evening Dress for Ladies
**********************************************************************************
Batik for male guests?? @_@ Right... I never own a batik before. However, I asked the MD's secretary is I could wear a suit as an alternatives and I was given the green light =)

Okay, not much of narrating here, let the photos do the talking:
Entrance
Carol - Sham - Ang
V - Alexi - Khoo - Sham
It's the girl we're looking at, Sham ;p
The Ballroom
Our table
The Performers
Elvis-wanna-be
Award Winners
Group photo
Team photo
Scroll & Trophy
All in all, it's quite a huge events. Lots of big companies and names attended the function.

I hope there are more to come as I wish to build my social network =)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger