Monday, October 20, 2008

Dream, Dream, Dream

It happened about 4-5 days ago, when I dreamed about my nanny, whom passed away couple of weeks ago.

It was her normal routine to cycle to my grandma's house (they were best friends), on her bicycle with an umbrella for shelter. I was there, watching her stepping in.

After a short stay, nanny then left grandma's house. While she was half way cycling, I noticed that she forgotten to bring her umbrella along. I shouted for her name and ran towards her, passing her the umbrella. I even managed to "touch" her before she leaves... Just before she disappeared, I called nanny's name again but she never turn back and look at me...
It's my very first time to have such experience, dreaming of a loved one, who had just passed away =/ She's definitely close to my heart. I still couldn't accept the fact that she's no longer around and I've to permanently stop visiting the place that I used to grow up... Sighhh... *Life*

4 comments:

eiling lim said...

So sorry to hear about your nanny's demise. Memories will forver remain and I'm sure you have wonderful memories with her.

Vincent Teh said...

thanks for the thoughts, eiling :)

Anonymous said...

NOT FAIR!!! Why nanny didn't visit my dream??!!! =( Well, i guess that's a sign that she wants to see you for the very last time before she goes to heaven. *sob* Time flies... It was 3 weeks ago she left us. I will NEVER forget her. Geez~ I miss her so much now.

Anonymous said...

Each time when read this blog of yours, my hands are cold... and i eyes are watery.

Time flies~ and it was 4months ago when she left us. This year CNY, we won't be going to her house anymore.. nor during mother's day. I miss her very much, cent... =,( I wish i could touch her for the very last time...

Powered By Blogger