Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Wai Yee and I had to say, it's my first time?? Here it goes =)
  1. Describe urself in one word.
    Awesome~! XD
  2. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
    The one I love, of course.
  3. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
    Got lahh...
  4. What if people reject your confess face to face?
    I loathe them! XD Nahh... C'mon, I'm cool with it =)
  5. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven. IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
    See you when you're done with yours =) That only takes me 5 seconds. LOL.
  6. What would you say to a person who doesn’t want to believe you?
    Go screw yourself.
  7. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
    Ermm... I guess I did?
  8. What’s your opinion about someone who’s jealous?
    It's ok =)
  9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
    Cash, baybeh~
  10. Tell us of your dream last night?
    Someone told me I've gained. YES, it's a fact (-_-")
  11. Ever hated someone so bad?
    Oh, YES. Indeed. And still very. Bee-tch.
  12. The last person you had a beer with?
    My ol'man and mommy ;)
  13. The last person you went to the movies with?
    The "clown".
  14. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
    The "clown", as well.
  15. The last person you hugged?
    "Clown"!!
  16. The last person you yelled at?
    My lil' niece. She was stubborn. But I still love her =)
  17. In the last week have you kissed someone?
    *Grins*
  18. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
    I wanna have those in my wish list =)
  19. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
    Egypt.
  20. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
    The "clown", as always =D
  21. Five facts About Me:
    I LOVE futsal.
    I LOVE to travel.
    I care for my car.
    I wanna sell my car.
    I need a new car!!
  22. Five things that i have in my mind right now:
    I want more holidays.
    I miss my "clown".
    I wanna sleep, yet...
    ... I'm hungry, but...
    ... I gotta stick to my diet plan. WTF.
  23. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
    Time of My Life by David Cook
    I Miss You by Miley Cyrus

7 comments:

Styl said...

yeah, u dah gemuk lar. you stop by my offfice for a swim if you want... hehe ...
oh, go for a tiguan. it's the car to have. i L-O-V-E it!!

Vincent Teh said...

it's the lighting effect, zu! grrrr...
tiguan... but i prefer X6, kekeke. latest obsession!

Anonymous said...

your mind only has cars and futsal!! pathatic... ur clown ler?! hehehhe

Anonymous said...

i expect some interesting answers from you...sigh....but eventually still about futsall and cars...aiyoo...
and stop sending me those gathering e-mails dy..u make me miss home so much dy :(

Vincent Teh said...

i'm a guy, what do you expect? lol.
no maaa... just wanna let you know the updates. worry not. i shall take photos of them and show it to you :D not to make you miss home but to update you la, you're our friend :D

Anonymous said...

i am so touched... :p

Vincent Teh said...

er... no photos la, wai yee. inconsistent attendance, hahaha.

Powered By Blogger