Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bummer!

On Monday, I "kindly" helped a dude to jump-start his car. Well, not exactly kind. You see, I rejected him initially cos I wouldn't know what was his "main" intention. He just came up to me and said:

Man: Excuse me, can you help me to jump-start my car?
Me: Errr... I'm rushing.
Man: It would only be for a while.
Me: Errr... But I'm really in a rush.
Man: My car is only nearby.
Me: Errr..........
Man: Oh, don't worry, nothing fishy.
Me: Errr... Oh, okay.

I could only "errrr" my way through the conversation. Basically, I wasn't convinced that he was for real, until he said "nothing fishy". Perhaps, I shouldn't be too convinced with people's words, though they tried to be convincing.

So, after helping him out... The following day, my car's battery became the VICTIM instead!! Grrr @_@ And this morning, it got worse!! My car's battery finally GAVE UP!! Arghhh... I don't think it's entirely the dude's fault. Perhaps, it's just the battery's life span is up. Anyways, it still pissed me off.

Called cousin bro, as he has the jump-start cable. Then, drove my car to the workshop to get the battery changed. It cost me RM190 for a new maintenance-free battery.
PUMA Calcium Battery?? Will it make my car bone stronger?? *grins*

I hope my car will be able to bear with me till Friday. It's time for her to be "serviced" ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pushing the limits!?

it's ok, help one now...next time ppl help u pulak

Mephidross said...

help will come next time when you need it.calcium battery new stuff,make your car bones stronger?:)

Styl said...

wei ... RM190 for a new maintenance free battery is cheap ler! where did u buy it from again??

Vincent Teh said...

zu:
got it from an automotive workshop nearby to my house.

Powered By Blogger