Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WISH List

My wish list in 2 years time:
*mind you this is ONLY a draft!
  1. The all NEW Honda City 2009!! I want I want!! =D
  2. Honda Civic 2.0 i-VTEC (must be BLACK) =D
  3. K850i Velvet Blue
  4. C902 Titanium Silver
  5. Properties for sure, but where...
  6. A new laptop, for sure - HP Pavilion DV4T Series. Or maybe a Sony Vaio Z? Would like to trade in the desktop, at whatever price I may get, perhaps? *shrug* Any suitors??
  7. Nike Mercurial Vapor IV - What do you think? =)
  8. What about a Lamborghini V10 Gallardo or a Lamborghini V12 Reventon? LOL. Impossible is NOTHING ;p
  9. .... [To be added later on - when I've figured out my wish list]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe....who knows. Can b sooner oso

Anonymous said...

So typical old boy's wishlist. Go get a bas kilang.

Powered By Blogger