Monday, October 20, 2008

Bubba Gump Shrimp @ The Curve

This is quite an out-of-date post but hey, it's still an entry =)

Let's see... Yea, went to Bubba Gump Shrimp located in The Curve for dinner with Mei Ling. We thought, hey, it's something that we've yet to try. I mean we always have those kinda non-fancy-type-of-food, I guess? Though I do read Yiling's blog, which consists entries on food!! Good enough to be my food directory =)

Ok, you can't miss out the restaurant if you're in The Curve. Well... I did, though @_@ Never knew it existed until sis and I saw people eating this whole big bucket if shrimps!!! Alright, here's the restaurant ;p
Hugeee enough for you NOT to miss it (photo grabbed from http://masak-masak.blogspot.com)
Then, there's the inside of the restaurant. It's cosy and the lights are dim enough, making it comfortable:
One of the inside decorations
For additional napkin and sauce (photo grabbed from http://food-4-thot.blogspot.com)
This is my partner for the night =)One thing about Bubba Gump Shrimp is that you don't have to look around, sticking your neck out to call for the waiter. This is one of the MOST useful tool that you can use:
Waiters will stop by your dining table and say "Stop Forrest Stop, how may I help you?". Cool? =)
Once you're done, just flip this sign over for them to continue their routine =)
Here are our orders of the night:
Shrimper's Heaven. The fries are awesome, I tell ya (RM44.90)
Shrimper's Net Catch, mixture of garlic spice and secret recipe cajun spice (I think it's about RM24.90 for 1/2 pound. Not sure how much of shrimp is that?!)
I forgotten to snap the photo of the drinks and dessert. Anyways, I ordered Lotsa Lava and Mei Ling ordered some Blueberry smoothies or something, yogurty taste. Well, I'd say both drinks sucks! @_@ Kinda oredered wrongly. First timers, forgiven la ;p The dessert that we had was Chocolate Cookie Sundae. It's really nice, taste good but both of us were just too stuffed up. So... We only cleared the vanilla ice cream and part of the cookie, haha.

The bill came up to RM121.00, which I think it's worth it pricey - Considering the amount of shrimpsss that we had, plus the drinks and dessert... And of course, taxes (shit).

Overall, I'd say - GOOD if you'll like to try something new. The serving is rather fast because MOST of the menu are made outta shrimps! LOL. Try it and lemme know =)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger